Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Greetings and Salutations

Life is sometimes hectic.  As a mother to two rough and tumble boys, I am always looking for ways to save money, have fun, and eat well.  In the coming months I am planning to share money saving tips, recipes, and craft ideas.  Sounds boring right?  Don’t all household blogs do the same thing?  Pretty much.  But here is where your gal, Dizzy Dolly, is going to do things differently.  I love art, writing, photography, and combing the web for interesting things.  In my down time, I will be your own personal concierge of interesting reads and beautiful images to peruse.  Do YOU have an idea, image, craft project, or anything interesting that you would like to share?  Contact me at dizzydollyblog@gmail.com and lets talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment